Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Girl with the Tattoo in the Haberdashery

There's not much to say about today other than - "Whew!"  I went to an advanced showing of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and all I can say is "WHOA!" There were some gruesome scenes in there.  I have the book and hadn't read it yet.  This definitely gives me the desire to read it over the Winter Break.  Some not so gruesome things occurred today and those are the things that I loved about today.
  1. This morning I received another compliment on my beard.  People are really liking it.  This time it came from a retailer that the office I work in does business with regularly.  She said that my beard looked sexy.  Heeeeeeeey!  :0)
  2. To find time to really clean up your office is an awesome feeling.  What's even better is that I had few interruptions.
  3. Speaking of interruptions, I had a welcome visit from a student who graduated.  She and I chatted a bit and now she may be joining the Etsy Online family!  She seemed really excited and I love when people get excited about life, learning and possibilities.
  4. Someone said the word, Haberdashery.  Now that is a word that you don't hear very often but it is definitely a cool, underused word.  
  5. My roommate asked to take Big Mac for a walk, asking if that were okay with me. Hell yes, it's okay and I appreciate you for doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment