Sunday, December 25, 2011

Do They Know It's Christmas Time At All?

Had you come to my house you wouldn't have really known it was Christmas.  I mean, there are decorations up but there were no excited kids running around - just an anxious dog. I'm sure he has no clue that it's Christmas. He just knows that he got this humongous bone to gnaw on for the next couple of days and he's perfectly content to lie on his bed trying to devour it. 
  1. Today I woke up on a mission.  To bake a red velvet cake.  Mission Accomplished. It's really tasty. I also cooked a whole chicken in my crock pot.  Did you know that crock pots make an extremely tender chicken??  Mmm
  2. The second mission of my day was to clear out the laundry area and prep it for stacking the dryer on top of the washer.  I should have done this a LONG time ago. I don't know what I was waiting for. Tomorrow it will be stacked and I will gain a ton more space!
  3. If you know me well enough, you know I love popcorn.  More specifically - Movie Popcorn with the butter flavoring put on in layers. YUM!  Tonight I had that snack as I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. 
  4. One of the gifts that I got today was a gray plaid shirt with a bit of purple in it. I love this shirt and can't wait to wear it. 
  5. Is it weird that I spent part of my Christmas weather stripping the doors?  LOL  They were a bit drafty. I'm happy that I've resolved those drafty issues.  Next, I'll tackle my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment