Monday, January 2, 2012

24 Little Hours

If you read yesterday's post about feeling blue - then I'm happy to report that I am feeling better. My Chi must have been off.  The Chi is still working itself out but I'm definitely not in that space in my head that I was yesterday.What a difference a day makes
  1. This new game show on NBC, called "Who's Still Standing" has me cracking up. I like the way they drop the loser in the well.
  2. I went to the gym today and ran 3.66 miles and did a lot of reflection and that's a good thing. It was a double whammy of goodness to love.  It got me to really relax about some things and stop trippin'. I tend to get to a point of over thinking. I have to remember to let go and let flow. Woosah!
  3. I love that TV One has grown into their own as a network for black television. I love the show "Unsung" and am thrilled that they have a new program starting called, "Find Our Missing". Find Our Missing, a new, hour long docu-drama series for TV One, will put names and faces to people of color – young and old- who have disappeared without a trace.
  4. Strolling down memory lane again with two friends from high school - one in particular, I've known since kindergarten. Facebook is the great connector!
  5. I made my first terrarium with the moss that I ordered.  I'm excited to take it to work and place it in my tidied up office tomorrow. The moss really adds something to the look of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment