Monday, January 23, 2012

I Like It. I LOVE It. I Want Some More of It.

Oh wow - I feel like I'm slackin' in the blog department.  I haven't really kept track of things that happen each day.. but let me dig real deep and think of 5 things I loved about today. And yes, I like some country music.  Many years at Marshall University caused this. hahaha
  1. We got a message about someone wanting us to work on their resume. Yes, Nicole and I are on our hustle and we do resume renovations.  I'm glad people are loving our work.  Just reminds me that I need to build that site!
  2. Fried calamari. I LOVE IT!
  3. The students are back on campus and it's great to see everyone back and excited. That means that the semester will fly by.
  4. Ooh - I love that I got compliments on my new $11.99 Bubble Coat!
  5. I am finally getting the hang of putting together websites!  One of the things I created today was an awesome looking web banner! I made this banner in less than 30 minutes. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment