Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tech Savvy Sunday

I woke up with one thing on my mind - MUST. COMPLETE. WEBSITE. I've spent most of the day doing that.  I really didn't have much energy to do anything beyond that either but I did find lots of things to love about the day - regardless of the fact that I never left the house.
  1. I was Mr. Social Media today.  I did finish adding in the text and arranging the layout of the bowling website.  I set up a Facebook group, a Twitter account AND a Google+ account.  If you can't find our league, then you must not be looking. LOL  I loved that the practice from doing this site prepared me to do my personal site.
  2. Google is our friend. I love search engines and Google is my search engine of choice.  While working on my personal website, I was looking for a FREE Word Press template.  I found several to choose from. The other problem was how to install it - and luckily I figured that out! :0)
  3. Crab Cakes was what I had for lunch.  They were delicious. What made them even better was that I made my own sauce to eat right it.  Mayo, sweet Thai chili sauce, and cayenne pepper. Loved it!
  4. I made my contribution to the Obama campaign and ordered a few things. I needed to update my car magnet for sure!  I loved the items they had. Wish I could have afforded more - like a t-shirt. Oh well - there's still time for that. 
  5. I was thoroughly entertained by The Golden Globes tonight.  The movie, "The Artist" garnered a lot of awards - makes me think that I need to see it. I also need to see The Iron Lady.  I wonder if I can make that happen soon. Hmmm. I love awards shows for this reason!  It heightens your awareness of things you should experience.  This is how I learn about the non-blockbuster movies, or a musician, or musical, play, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment