Thursday, January 19, 2012

His Bar Mitzvah was Crunk and That's the Lesson of THIS Story!

Such a LONG EFFIN DAY!  So many lessons learned.  All work related. Growth. That's all I can say.

  1. I love the support and care I received from the goof up that I made with a couple of publications at work. It was MUCH appreciated.
  2. The saga of the "Shit ______________ Say" videos. Today's video showcases DC area people. Check it out.
  3. We made crafts today during our day long retreat. I was in charge of this project and everyone seemed to love it. Whew!  I am so glad - I made up the project while at Wal-Mart late last night. Yup, I still got it.  The art educator skills...
  4. While at the retreat we played a game of "Win, Lose, or Draw". It's a classic 80s game show where you have to draw out the clues without talking, writing words or numbers.  I LOVED this show. Anyway - once the clues slipped into sentences that contained slang words, things slipped into SUPER HILARITY mode! Sample sentence: His Bar Mitzvah was Crunk!
  5. A song popped up on a CD I was listening to in my car this morning.  It took me back to my childhood. It also made me think about how, from my perception, kids just don't get thrown nearly as many educational things during the course of their day.  I remember watching Schoolhouse Rock on Saturday mornings and loved them - learning lessons through song.

No comments:

Post a Comment