Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Major Medical Boooooy!!!

This day was very tiring.  Whew!  I didn't do too much and I'll leave it at that. Just very tired.  It's a slow news day in this household because I didn't go to work but let's see how I can develop a list of 5 out of all of this.
  1. I did go to the gym today but I didn't do a full 30 minutes on the treadmill but I'm glad I did make it to the gym.
  2. A friend of mine sent me a text to say that Target has Chobani Greek Yogurt on sale for $1 each.  This makes two people this week to inform me of the sale. I love how people actually pay attention to my Facebook news feed. hahahaha I sure ran over to Target and bought 10 containers of yogurt!
  3. This commercial has been around for a while but I love it.  It cracks me up every time! 
  4. Another thing I loved that I saw on TV was The Jeffersons.  I loved the Jeffersons when I was growing up.  While I was lying in bed this morning with a belly ache, George and Weezie made me smile.  By the way - I always said my parents looked like the Jeffersons. LOL
  5. Something I noticed today - pretty much everyone I've interacted with has been in a REALLY good, friendly mood.  The girl at the checkout at Target who was just nice as could be, the ladies I let walk in front of my car to enter the store that sent a thank you wave, my roommate giving me three pocket hand sanitizers just to be nice, the folks at the gym who wished me a good day, and the folks I talked to on the phone, text message, or instant messenger. Just niceness all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment