Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things That Make You Go Moo

What a great night of bowling.  I actually had a good time AND bowled well.  That's such a good thing.  Work wasn't too shabby either but bowling was much more fun. The rain today isn't even bad.  Why complain about it when others would be just as happy to have it?  The Rolling Stones has a lyric that says, "You can't always get what you want - but you get what you need".  That's a good statement to live by and a good reason to be thankful for what you have.  Just a thought I had today.
  1. I bowled 50 pins over average. That's so awesome! Yay for a 191!
  2. I talked to a vendor today and clearly she and I have built some sort of friendship.  I think that's pretty cool.  For whatever reason, we began talking about my Etsy site and the next thing you know she was perusing my site and asking questions about selling some of her art on that site.  Amazing how these connections just happen.
  3. Hahaha the Shit People Say clips keep coming.  This one is. "Shit Nobody Says". Good stuff!
  4. I came home to two packages. One box contained my new boots and the other contained  my new Facebook Cards I got from Moo.comhttp://us.moo.com/. The best thing about the Facebook Cards is that they were COMPLETELY free because of a sale the company was doing.
  5. Someone commented on how trim I looked tonight and I really appreciated that. It's good to know that my exercising is making a difference. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment