Thursday, January 26, 2012

This Black Guy Says...

Woo.... the week is almost over.  You do know what that means, right??? Oh sure you do!  You just have to know.  It's my birthday weekend! I'm trying to plan some celebratory moments to ring in the next year of life. I hope I'm successful. Whatever it may be, I'm sure that it'll be fun.  
  1. To start getting my mind right for the weekend I checked out this video.  Boots and Cats - Check it out for yourself!
  2. LOLOLOL!!!! Okay, the series of knock-off videos for "Shit _______ Say" and here's the "Shit Black Guys Say".  I have heard these being said by friends many times over. LOL  RIDICULOUS - yet accurate. Always good for a laugh!
  3. I loved having a good laugh in Rosanna's office with a student after work hours.  That's one of those moments you can never recreate nor could have imagined.
  4. I learned something new today. This time it was related to website design.
  5. Today I received my first (and perhaps only) birthday present that was truly planned and not a "Oh by the way, since it's your birthday I'll... " type of gift. While I don't knock any gesture, the ones that are thoughtful make me feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment