Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Awesome Day is Any Day You Seize and Sautee

Oh, what a beautiful morning.  Oh, what a beautiful day.  It was 68 degrees today!  What in the heck???  Such a nice day.  It wasn't sunny all day but it was very warm by winter standards so I seized the day. I took down the Christmas decorations, walked the dog, and opened the windows.  I can't believe that I am excited to watch the Republican Presidential Debate. hahaha I guess I am just interested in finding out what these crazy folks have to say.  I have now watched it and in order to keep things positive, I will refrain from any comments. :0)

My awesome meal I made today. Asparagus, mushrooms and onion.
  1. Since it was an awesome day outside, Big Mac and I went for a walk. 2 miles later and he has been out for the count for most of the day.  He looked like he wasn't going to make it during the last 1/2 mile. hahaha I kept having visions of having to carry him the rest of the way home.  Luckily he made it.  I guess he didn't really understand what we were going to do. It was a great walk though!
  2. I tasted another flavor of Trader Joe's Greek Yogurt - Honey.  I have to say that this was a great flavor!  LOVED IT!  I wonder what it would taste like if I got plain Greek yogurt and put my own honey in it?  Undoubtedly, I'd put more honey into it than necessary. :0)
  3. Today, while I was making a bracelet order, I came up with a new look for the bracelet.  I was like, "Wow, why haven't I thought of this before?" Once I finished a couple of the bracelets, I took photos and added a new photo to the listing and asked myself, "Why didn't I think of THIS two years ago?" hahahaha  Check out the new style here because I love it!
  4. I love me some Lisa Lisa with Cult Jam.  I had to watch a couple of their videos and reminisce. She rocked by in the 80s. Wonder if I Take You HomeHead to Toe | Lost in Emotion | All Cried Out
  5. Whoa... I barely at any meat today!  That's becoming more of a normal thing.  Am I becoming a vegetarian?? hahaha  I love that I am enjoying vegetables so much!  You still won't sell me on tofu though - you hear me, VG?

No comments:

Post a Comment