Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jesus and the Meghan Tonjes

I woke up this morning feeling good.... the alarm clock played The Dave Matthews Band's song, "Ants Marching" which is one of my all-time favorite songs.  I got ready for my day by showering, getting dressed, feeding the dog, and getting my Greek yogurt and coffee made. Then I plopped on the couch to peruse Facebook.  I came across videos that a friend posted that were very provocative in their content. I then thought, THIS will be the things I love today.  A day dedicated to videos that made me think and feel - and those are two things I LOVE to do.  I've featured a video here and there but not like this - until today.  Enjoy and open your minds to your own thoughts.
  1. This is something I've always wondered...


  2. I'm far from being a religious person but I love what this guy had to say.
     
  3. This commercial just makes me feel really good. I smile every time I watch it.


  4. I love that this teacher has created something magical. If only we all could have a teacher like this.


  5.  This woman is AMAZING.  I love her. This is one of my favorite covers by her. I love how she edited it.

No comments:

Post a Comment