Saturday, January 28, 2012

This Way, Bub!

Today I learned a valuable lesson. It doesn't take me much to make me smile/happy.  I also understand that I can't make someone feel happy if they don't want to feel that way to begin with. Happiness begins from within.  Besides, it's my birthday - and I found happiness in singing songs. I just wish I could remember what the last song was that I sang because it was a new song I added to my karaoke playlist.


  1. Tonight I had a blast running into two friends from work who share my love for singing karaoke. I think we sung about 8 songs total. Luckily the guy running the karaoke machine is smitten with Jen. LOL
  2. I love Annies Paramount Steakhouse. To me, the chicken chili is THE BEST THING on the menu. Second best are the onion rings. Also, I saw my friendly server, Corrina. She's so nice!
  3. If you know me.. you know I'm always meeting people.  Last night I met Rachel, Lisa, and some other girl - LOL they bought me a birthday drink while I was singing. That was super nice of them.
  4. I went by campus tonight to check out the ice rink.  It was on and poppin'!  I loved the response the students had to the event.  BRAVO!
  5. Finding a new song to add to my karaoke repertoire!  Fastball's, "The Way". Awesome song for my vocal range.

No comments:

Post a Comment