Friday, January 20, 2012

The Luck o' the Non-Irish

Thank God, it's Friday! It's been one helluva week and I survived.  The last two days were filled with cleaning up a mistake I made. The mistake is all cleaned up and back in order now. Whew!  I'm lucky to have a job that is supportive of its workers in more ways than one.
  1. I'm glad I was able to maintain my cool during the last couple of days as I worked to correct the mistakes with the help of others.  I love that our office team are truly team players!
  2. My friend Aric text me today to ask what I would be doing for St. Patrick's Day. I replied that I had no clue because you know.. that's just one of those holidays no one really plans for. HAHAHA. At any rate, he mentioned that he and his wife might be planning a road trip to the area.  I love when I get to see my friends - I did see Aric some time this past summer but I haven't seen Holly in well over a year.  It might be a good opportunity to get the college gang back together. The last time we were all together for St. Patrick's Day was when I lived in Savannah, Georgia. Now THAT was a good time!  Savannah knows how to throw a St. Patrick's Day party.
  3. I enjoyed going to the "Going Away Party" for a grad student of ours.  After a week of staff development, our staff feels a lot more closer and that made the party feel that much better.
  4. I FINALLY sold a photograph on the site today.  That was exciting.  I think I need to post more photos. I've taken some good ones recently. What I loved about the sale is that the customer asked about it and when I listed the item and sent her a message that it was posted, she immediately bought it.  Now that's a great customer!
  5. Tonight I ran into Target to pick up a few things.  You do know that anytime you say something like that it really means you're going to pick up more than just a few.  This one item I couldn't help but purchase - a new sporty winter coat for $11! I loooooooooove a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment