Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The State of Me

Tonight was the State of the Union address.  I'm actually watching it as I type.  It's amazing to watch it - it still feels unique/different/amazing to see a black President of the United States.  Might I add, it's also good to see that Joe Biden is still around. I was kind of wondering about that. LOL

Today was one of those days that brings revelation.  The revelation I had today was that I need to work out in the morning NOT after work.  I haven't felt like working out yesterday OR today.  I need to buck up and get my ass in the gym in the morning.  I will try this for the first time on Thursday or Friday. LOL  Probably Friday - I cannot lie. :0)
  1. All of my print materials that I had to redo came in today. WOO HOO! Thank goodness!
  2. The weather outside was amazing today! Who would have imagined people at Starbucks sitting outside with just a light jacket on at the end of January?  I grew up in Michigan and this is UNHEARD OF! 
  3. Obama rocked it out with that speech! Loved it!
  4. I'm loving this new little magnets I'm making that use the old keys from a computer keyboard. Always good to upcycle. 
  5. I found an amazing site to use for web design.  I can't wait to create my new online portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment