Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quiet Please - I Need My Rest

What a lovely Sunday it was. That is all. HAHAHA just kidding. You know that's not all to my day. There is always something happening. It's not THAT exciting but when you don't leave the house, what do you expect?
  1. While I didn't leave the house I got some rest. Saturday night really wore me out.  I'm not that 22 year old anymore! LOL
  2. I talked to a few friends (new and old) on the phone today and that was a nice surprise.
  3. I made a delicious meal - spaghetti and meatballs. Guess what I'll be eating for the next couple of days... hahaha
  4. There's a customer I have who is the nicest!  I wish all customers were as kind as she is.  I really appreciate that. She's a repeat customer so clearly I'm doing something right!
  5. I heard a Madonna song today - "Dress You Up" was playing. I love this song!  "You've got style. That's what all the girls say... " Made me smile inside. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment