Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Gotta Feeling

Where did the day go?  Man, I tell you!  The days when classes are in session just seem to fly by. It was a good thing and I do like that it was a very productive day - but sometimes you just wish you had more time in the day.  I remember how it was as a kid.  The hours in one day seemed to creep by like a snail participating in a race. It was never fast enough.  I guess keeping busy and enjoying the busyness is the key.
  1. As the president of the bowling league I'm on - tonight was the first night where I felt like I had it all under control and just knew what was up.  I like that feeling.
  2. More happy news at the bowling league! We added two new bowlers tonight.  How cool is that?  We are now completely filled with bowlers to finish out the season.  That's an even BETTER feeling.
  3. Now, I haven't worked out in nearly a week and I put on a pair of pants that used to fit a little more snug than I preferred.  Wouldn't you know that the pants felt too big??  That's what I'm talkin' about!
  4. I loved that I posted a new contest on Facebook for work and students are really responding to it! 
  5. Today everyone seemed exceptionally nice. I don't know what to make of it but I'm just going to reflect upon it. I love when people are smiling, happy, respectful, helpful and king.

No comments:

Post a Comment