Monday, January 16, 2012

I Lift Things Up and Put Them Down

It's the last day of the 3 day weekend.  Am I ready to go back? Hell no! But you got to do these things, ya know? Before I get back to the grind, I have these awesomely fun/great things that happened!
  1. There aren't many commercials that really make me laugh out loud.  One of the new Bounce Fabric Softener commercials did that this morning.  HILARIOUS! Rawr! Check it out! 
  2. Gym time!  I did 90 pounds on the pull down bar! That's pretty good considering a month ago I was only doing 55 pounds. WOOT WOOT!
  3. I got an awesome message from a customer of mine regarding the bracelet she purchased. Read her message:
    Today at work. A customer of mine admired my bracelet and asked where I got it. I gave her your name and your website to check it out :) also, soon I will be asking you for two orders of size 8 bracelets of the same kind. I'll keep in touch with you about that. Are you able to make more??
  4. A meal with friends is always good. Great discussions.
  5. With my Google+ Account, I offered a free gift to the first 5 people to add my shop. Within a matter of 45 minutes, I had 5 people! I love how quickly it all happened and I'm happy to send out the gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment